Book Review Process
MSUG would like to encourage its members to share information regarding SAS Press books with the local SAS community. To that end, we will reimburse members the cost of books purchased from SAS Press if they agree to give a book review at an MSUG meeting. Here is the procedure to be followed:
- Identify a book title from the current and new releases provided by SAS, and submit a request to submit a request to MSUG with the your name, and the title and author of the book you would like to review. MSUG will review requests to prevent redundant presentations, and notify you of approval.
- Purchase the book, and be sure to keep the receipt.
- Contact MSUG and schedule a meeting at which to present the review. Please provide an estimated amount of the time required for your review- that will help us in planning for your presentation.
- Bring your book purchase receipt to the meeting at which you present.
- Receive a check from MSUG reimbursing you for the cost of the book.